Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Last Day

The Last Day

Today is the last day of Tech Trek. I am really excited to go home, but I will miss Tech Trek and the people I met here so bad.

I have to present my Internal Anatomy project in front of everyone! I'm so so nervous. I hate getting up in front of crowds! I really hope I do well.

Yesterday was really fun too. We went to computer science and made our own Pong game using Scratch.

We even got to program it! It was really fun, but super difficult! I got so frustrated when  my program glitched and my ball wouldn't move right. Grrr!!! Luckily I fixed it in time!

Then we went to the mall. That was really fun!

Overall, Tech Trek has been the BEST summer camp ever! I wish I could stay an extra week... :(

I loved learning more about STEM! It was super fun and super inspiring. I have had so many journeys this week. It has gone by in a flash! I just hope I can come back a different time.

I love Tech Trek!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment